This page has moved to https://docs.nats.io.
Click here if you are not redirected.
NATS account configurations are built using the
nsc tool. The NSC tool allows you to:
- Create and edit Operators, Accounts, Users
- Manage subscribe and publish permissions for Users
- Add and delete Exports and Imports
- Generate Activation tokens
- Generate User credential files
- Describe Operators, Accounts, Users, and Activations
- Push account JWTs to a server or pull account JWTs from a server
nsc is easy:
curl -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nats-io/nsc/master/install.py | python
The script will download the latest version of
nsc and install it into your system.
You can find various task-oriented tutorials to working with the tool here:
- Basic Usage
- Configuring Streams
- Configuring Services
- Signing Keys
- Revoking Users or Activations
- Working with Managed Operators
For more specific browsing of the tool syntax, check out the
nsc tool documentation.
It can be found within the tool itself:
> nsc help
Or an online version here.